FAMILY EXPLORER DELUXE 10’X10’
- $590.00 $531.00
Family Explorer Deluxe 10’X10’
The Perfect Wilderness Vacation Tent
If you are planning an adventure, and don’t want to explore solo, the Family Explorer Deluxe tent makes for an incredible cover, and can comfortably accommodate six people. Crafted for simplicity, convenience, and functionality that won’t let you down when you need it the most, the Family Explorer Deluxe tent is designed in the Classic Camper type.
Family Explorer is made from premium Double Fill “Army Duck Canvas” using weightless WR (Water + Mildew) Treatment and maintaining the natural breathability of 100% Cotton using our proprietary brand of Canvas DYNAGUARD ! Using a Silicone based chemical allows us to achieve much higher Water Repellency as opposed to the traditional Wax Treatment which adds extra weight and inconsistent water repellency. All our fabrics are tested by an independent Lab and benchmarked on every production run to insure consistency of critical factors such:
- Easy and Light weight pole system.
- Comfortable Sleeps up to 6 people.
- Proprietary Silver coated canvas for protection against heat.
- Water, Mildew, UV & Heat resistant Army Duck Canvas.
- Front oversized dual doors.
- Galvanized steel poles to protect anti-corrosion.
- Wooden rope runner UV Resistant.
- No-See-Um Mesh protection to keep the smallest bugs out.
- Aluminum T joint fittings.
- YKK zipper for maximum functionality.
- Windows in the front and rear ventilation.
- Plenty of head and shoulder height through the entirety of the tent
- Multiple O Rings for functional us i.e hang clothes, décor, lights
Hydrostatic Pressure Head Test: Mildew Soil Burial Teat: Tensile & Tear Strength: Color Fastness to Sunlight. All of our test is conducted ASTM Standard relevant methods applicable.
The Tent design allows for a modular Canvas Rain Fly that can seamlessly be attached to your tent for added protection and maintain a dry functional area in front the tent door.
To make sure that the shelter remains sturdy come what may, the poles are galvanized steel and are of superior design, strategically incorporated to make the tent easy to put up even if you have never pitched one before. This tent is the ideal reliable partner to explore the outdoors with. In fact, it gives you the best bang for your buck.
- Composition: Dyna Guard 10.10 oz. Double Fill Ring x Ring Army Duck Canvas Fabric
- Treatment: Water, Mildew & UV Resistant. (Weightless Chemical Finish)
- Construction: Technical 1/1 high density Weave.
- Color: Brown or Olive extremely color fast to Sunlight fading.
- High density tightly woven canvas with a breathable high-performance finish
- Double Fill 100% Cotton Army Duck Canvas with a natural UV protection and insulation in all weather conditions
- Weightless Water + Mildew Chemical Treatment that sits between the cotton pores which in turn swells in humid and rain conditions
- YKK Zippers for maximum functionality
- Galvanized steel poles to give protection from corrosion in the long-run
- Roof has a proprietary 12 Oz 100% cotton double fill canvas that is silver coated essentially reflecting back maximum heat and keeping the ambient temperature cooler that a tradition cotton tent.
- Natural hard wood rope runner to tighten the tent properly while pitching front awning
- Oversized door and large window, both front and back for easy access, maximum ventilation and viewing
- No-See-Um Mesh protection to keep the smallest bugs out
- Seams are double stitched, corners are reinforced for added strength.
- All windows open from the inside for easy viewing
- Multiple O Rings for functional use to hang clothes, décor or lights
- Functional cabinet, pocket and roof organizer to store small and important items
- Poly Vinyl High Density Coated 16 Oz heavy duty Ground Sheet Tub sewn in.
- Solid 3/8” Diameter Solid Shaft with 12” long steel pegs that are ideal for hard or soft sand
- Supporting Steel Pipes have a galvanized Round Pipe of 18 Gauge Thickness x 1.20 mm Diameter
- Aluminum T-Joint allows play for the supporting pole and ensures the structure stand up to heavy winds and weather systems in the outdoors