FAMILY EXPLORER BASIC 10’x10'
Family Explorer Basic 10’x10'
Unwind with the Tent Made Just for You
The Family Explorer is designed to make your family trip a memorable one. For the troupe that likes to vacation in the outdoors, Mother Nature can be quite testing, and that is why the tent comes with an array of specifications focused on convenience for its inhabitants.
Family Explorer is made from premium Double Fill “Army Duck Canvas” using weightless WR (Water + Mildew) Treatment and maintaining the natural breathability of 100% Cotton using our proprietary brand of Canvas DYNAGUARD ! Using a Silicone based chemical allows us to achieve much higher Water Repellency as opposed to the traditional Wax Treatment which adds extra weight and inconsistent water repellency. All our fabrics are tested by an independent Lab and benchmarked on every production run to insure consistency of critical factors such:
Hydrostatic Pressure Head Test: Mildew Soil Burial Teat: Tensile & Tear Strength: Color Fastness to Sunlight. All of our test is conducted ASTM Standard relevant methods applicable.
- Easy and Light weight pole system.
- Comfortable Sleeps up to 6 people.
- Proprietary Silver coated canvas for protection against heat.
- Water, Mildew, UV & Heat resistant Army Duck Canvas.
- Front oversized dual doors.
- Galvanized steel poles to protect anti-corrosion.
- Wooden rope runner UV Resistant.
- No-See-Um Mesh protection to keep the smallest bugs out.
- Aluminum T joint fittings.
- YKK zipper for maximum functionality.
- Windows in the front and rear ventilation.
- Plenty of head and shoulder height through the entirety of the tent
- Multiple O Rings for functional use i.e hang clothes, décor, lights
The Tent design allows for a modular Canvas Rain Fly that can seamlessly be attached to your tent for added protection and maintain a dry functional area in front the tent door.
The Explorer tent is perfect if you want to brush up on your wilderness skills. It comes with a carry bag so that you may be able to travel and hitch up anywhere you want, without the materials seeming like a hassle to carry or a burden.
- Composition: Dyna Guard 10.10 oz. Double Fill Ring x Ring Army Duck Canvas Fabric
- Treatment: Water, Mildew & UV Resistant. (Weightless Chemical Finish)
- Construction: Technical 1/1 high density Weave.
- Color: Brown or Olive extremely color fast to Sunlight fading.
- High density tightly woven canvas with a breathable high-performance finish
- Double Fill 100% Cotton Army Duck Canvas with a natural UV protection and insulation in all weather conditions
- Weightless Water + Mildew Chemical Treatment that sits between the cotton pores which in turn swells in humid and rain conditions
- YKK Zippers for maximum functionality
- Galvanized steel poles to give protection from corrosion in the long-run
- Roof has a proprietary 12 Oz 100% cotton double fill canvas that is silver coated essentially reflecting back maximum heat and keeping the ambient temperature cooler that a tradition cotton tent.
- Natural hard wood rope runner to tighten the tent properly while pitching front awning
- Oversized door and large window, both front and back for easy access, maximum ventilation and viewing
- No-See-Um Mesh protection to keep the smallest bugs out
- Seams are double stitched, corners are reinforced for added strength.
- All windows open from the inside for easy viewing
- Multiple O Rings for functional use to hang clothes, décor or lights
- Functional cabinet, pocket and roof organizer to store small and important items
- Poly Vinyl High Density Coated 16 Oz heavy duty Ground Sheet Tub sewn in.
- Solid 3/8” Diameter Solid Shaft with 12” long steel pegs that are ideal for hard or soft sand
- Supporting Steel Pipes have a galvanized Round Pipe of 18 Gauge Thickness x 1.20 mm Diameter
- Aluminum T-Joint allows play for the supporting pole and ensures the structure stand up to heavy winds and weather systems in the outdoors
- Size (FEET) : 10’ x 10’ or 100 sq feet
- Package Dimensions (L x W x H) :49" X 14" X 10"
- Complete Set (LBS) : 86